Mission | Privacy | Warranties | Disclaimers | Copyrights
There are a couple of things we would like you to know about how we do business and what our terms and conditions are for use of this site, Absolutely Invitations, its content and services:
1. Our mission is to provide you with outstanding family-oriented communications and printed wedding invitations, announcements and accessories at a reasonable price. To the best of our knowledge, all information you will find on this site is accurate. While TCS Design Group, LLC is focused on providing family, personal, and wedding websites as well as custom printed announcements and invitations, we can not guarantee that these materials, or these services, are going to produce specific results.
2. To bring you reputable, cost-effective products and services, we network with a variety of business professionals. We endorse these professionals and guarantee their work and your satisfaction. In any case, TCS Design Group, LLC's entire liability under or arising out of your use of this content or these services shall be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services.
3. We respect your privacy. We do not sell or share our customer list. All inquiries are kept confidential, as is all information you may share with us about yourself. We will obtain your permission in advance before we forward any information about you to third parties.
4. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software or content found on the Internet, and we caution you to make sure that you completely understand the risks before retrieving any software or content on the Internet. Please Note: Unless specifically noted by each link, TCS Design Group, LLC may have no direct affiliation with the Web sites linked to and does not necessarily endorse these sites, nor have they endorsed TCS Design Group, LLC We believe these sites to be run by reputable companies and to contain accurate and useful information. However, the software, links and content found on these sites is not under our control and therefore we cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety or suitability of this material.
5. Almost all the content on this site is protected under copyright laws. If we don't own it, someone else does. If you would like to cite any of this information or re-use it for any purpose other than originally intended, we will discuss options for granting permission, or help you seek permission for content we do not own, upon receiving a written inquiry. Note that our customers provide us with content for their personal sites. While we make every effort to ensure that any copyrighted content on our customer sites is used with proper permission, we cannot be held responsible for copyrighted information that was deceptively provided to us by our customers. If you believe that something on our site is infringing on someone else's copyright, please let us know immediately. We will make every effort to correct the issue.
6. TCS Design Group, LLC is a for-profit enterprise. The content and services contained herein were created or assembled at considerable time and expense. We aim to provide outstanding products and services, and to do so, we will only work with people who respect and value our knowledge, time, and services.
If an order was printed with an error that was our fault, it will be promptly reprinted at no charge. However, we are not responsible for customer errors, changes in plans or other customer errors; in these cases, the cost of the reprint will be the customers.
For returns on blank stock there will be a 20% restocking fee, and shipping fees will not be refunded. For example, if you ordered 150.00 worth of product and returned it, you would be credited for all but the $30.00 restocking fee and the cost of shipping (even if you originally recieved free shipping.) Items must be returned withing 30 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund. If you wish to return product, you must first contact EnvelopMe.com via phone or e-mail to recieve a return authorization. Returns shipped without proper authorization will not be credited. Stock that has been printed, custom cut, damaged, or is rendered otherwise unuseable will not be returnable. You may not order the minimum 10 quantity and return 9 of them. Minimum return amount is $100.00.
And now, a few words from our attorney...
1. Upon notice published on TCS Design Group, LLC.com, we reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions or the Acceptable Use Guidelines, amplify them, and/or modify the prices of our content and services, as well as discontinue or change the content and services offered. Your continued use of TCS Design Group, LLC content and services following such notification will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
2. By using this site, or information linked from this site, you understand that TCS Design Group, LLC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that links or files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for use of the service and the Internet. TCS Design Group, LLC does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the service or on the Internet generally, and TCS Design Group, LLC shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. TCS Design Group, LLC does not warrant that the content or service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the content or service will be corrected. The Service and the software are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
3. IN NO EVENT SHALL TCS Design Group, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE TCS Design Group, LLC’S CONTENT OR SERVICES. TTCS Design Group, LLC’s ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE AT TCS Design Group, LLC’s OPTION. EITHER RETURN OF THE FEES PAID FOR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR REPLACEMENT OF CONTENT AND SERVICES TO YOUR SATISFACTION. However, some jurisdictions may not allow a limitation on liability for negligence that causes death or personal injury, and TCS Design Group, LLC limits its liability in such jurisdiction only to the degree allowed by the applicable laws.
4. You may not use TCS Design Group, LLC content or services for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. TCS Design Group, LLC reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong. Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials including, but not limited to, digitization and distribution of content available on or from TCS Design Group, LLC.
- Exporting software or technical information in violation of U.S. export control laws.
- Posting or transmitting charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Service for goods for services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes.
- Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
- Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from TCS Design Group, LLC or its affiliates accounts.
- Attempting to access the accounts of others set up on TCS Design Group, LLC or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking) whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Posting or listing articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to more than twenty-five (25) e-mail users, if such unsolicited mailings provoke complaints from any of the recipients.
- Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through TCS Design Group, LLC services.
- Distributing viruses to or from TCS Design Group, LLC systems.
- Disrupting any TCS Design Group, LLC newsgroup, chat room or discussion group with frivolous, excessively vulgar or repetitious postings.
- Posting or transmitting any message anonymously or under a false name.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- Interfering with other users' use of the Service.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, TCS Design Group, LLC reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.